Phoenix Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center
Helping Young Men Achieve Sobriety in Arizona
At Blueprints for Recovery, the trusted name in drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers in Phoenix, we intentionally craft our six-to-nine month programs to benefit young men between the ages of 18 and 30. This focus on a specific demographic has allowed us to improve the therapies and treatments we offer. We are also a small facility compared to most other drug and alcohol rehab centers in Phoenix, which creates a trusting, comfortable, and family-like atmosphere our guests appreciate.
We would love to talk to you about how we can overcome addiction together.
Call (888) 744-9969 or email us today.
Why You Should Choose Blueprints for Recovery
Every team member at Blueprints for Recovery in Phoenix is a dedicated professional with guest comfort and recoveries always on their minds. We know you have your choices when it comes to addiction rehabilitation centers, but we are confident you will choose us thanks to everything that makes us unique and outstanding.
Here are just a few reasons why people choose our rehab center:
- We use adventurous programs to keep guests focused.
- We know long-term sobriety requires a multidirectional approach to recovery.
- Every treatment plan is individuals for each guest’s needs.
You will also be happy to know we accept most major insurances. From Aetna to Cigna, we work with insurance companies to help our guests get the treatments they require without worrying about their finances. We are also in-network with Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Beacon Health Options.
Three-Phase Approach to Addiction Recovery
Our Phoenix drug and alcohol addiction rehab center typically uses a three-phase system to follow the path to sobriety. We have found using a step-based approach to be extremely effective without putting undue stress on our guests.
- Phase 1 is the Residential Phase. Our team members will work closely with you to determine what motivates you best to become and remain sober.
- Phase 2 is the Transitional Living Phase. Our guests are encouraged to find new ways to fight addiction without the direct interaction of our team members. We are still here to help and support you, but you begin to stand on your own again, possibly even seeking part-time employment or schooling.
- Phase 3 is the Independent Living Phase. We establish a relapse prevention program for you by helping you find therapists, support groups, and more upon officially leaving our Phoenix rehab center.
Get in Touch with a Team That Genuinely Cares
You are more powerful than your drug or alcohol addiction. Blueprints for Recovery is here to help you discover the strength you have within to kick destructive habits, enjoy sobriety, and begin the rest of your life with confidence. Please call our Phoenix addiction rehab specialists at (888) 744-9969 to request more information about our treatments and therapies.