Tucson Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center
Young Men Find Sobriety at Blueprints for Recovery – (888) 744-9969
Discovering a new approach to life through sobriety is possible with Blueprints for Recovery, a leading Tucson drug and alcohol rehabilitation center for young men between the ages of 18 and 30. We have carefully created treatments and therapies that promote positive mental health within a comfortable, family-like environment. Standing upon new foundations of intent and accountability, we are certain you can forge a path ahead to sobriety that lasts.
Want to know more? We would be happy to discuss our programs with you. Contact us now.
The Benefits of Choosing Our Rehab Center
We think Blueprints for Recovery is the best alcohol and drug rehabilitation center in Tucson, of course, but we want all of our guests to feel the same way. Every guest is treated with the respect they deserve from the first moment they talk to our intake specialists to the final seconds leading to their discharge from our center. Our genuine and compassionate approach to recovery is what brings countless young men through our doors every year.
People also choose Blueprints for Recovery for the following reasons:
- We accept most major insurance plans.
- We have a full team of dedicated professionals and specialists.
- Our one-of-a-kind program uses adventure to keep guests motivated.
- We belong to a community with innumerable resources.
- Treatment plans are always individualized.
Learn About Our 3-Step Approach to Recovery
Your alcohol or drug addiction can feel overwhelming, but it can be overcome. Our three-phase recovery approach has been specially refined throughout the years to make sobriety a reality. It all comes down to knowing what you need to do now, what should be done soon, and what you can do in the weeks, months, and years ahead.
Our 3-Phase Approach is comprised of:
- Residential Phase that identifies problem areas as well as primary motivators.
- Transitional Living Phase that encourages our guests to establish lifestyle routines, including part-time employment or educational courses.
- Independent Living Phase that sets guests up for success outside of our Tucson addiction rehab center by connecting them with therapists, organizations, and individuals that will continue to promote sobriety and clean living.
Triumphs Through Sobriety Are Made Possible Here
Call our addiction rehab facility in Tucson at (888) 744-9969 to learn more about all of our treatment options and therapy sessions. We want every guest who comes to Blueprints for Recovery to know they can be rid of dangerous habits once and for all. Most of all, we want you to know you can start the path to recovery sooner than you think and with far less stress than you imagine.
Contact our team at your first opportunity to begin.