Holistic Drug & Alcohol Treatment is a multi-disciplined approach to
Blueprints For Recovery believes in treating every aspect of the clients’ disease.
When coupled with traditional treatments such as
12-step, traditional therapy, and social treatment, holistic treatment treats
the entire being, not just their dependence.
At Blueprints For Recovery, we offer health and nutritional classes, weekly
hiking trips, monthly backpacking trips (4 to 5 a day), and exercise programs
to help the individual develop a sense of self.
Holistic drug and alcohol treatment is another tool in the client’s
kit to help them achieve long-term recovery.
We meditate and pray daily, teaching the clients various forms of meditation,
with the intention of each man finding a match for his own, personal,
spiritual journey. At the beginning of each week, our residents learn
a new form of meditation, and then practice it through Saturday, allowing
them to get a real feel for each meditation tradition. The goal of our
inpatient treatment center is to provide every patient with a beneficial
meditation and prayer practice.
- Transcendental Meditation
- Centering Prayer
- Compassion Meditation
- Guided Meditation
- Qi Gong
- Movement Kundalini Meditation
- Chanting – with Malas & Rosary Beads
- Dan Siegel’s Medial Prefrontal Cortex Meditation
- Walking Mindfulness Meditation
- Psychospiritual Death & Rebirthing Meditation
drug treatment is not religiously based, many clients have built a successful recovery
foundation on their spirituality. Faith is an essential facet of traditional
long-term drug treatment. Many choose to draw inspiration from their spirituality
in different and creative ways when working to recover from drugs and
At Blueprints For Recovery, we proudly offer a weekly Spiritual Book Club,
where we read provocative books as a group and discuss them. Our goal
is to get our clients thinking about the broader concepts of living a
spiritual life. We also serve all of Arizona,
Our book club list has included:
- "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz
- "Love Is Letting Go of Fear" by Gerald Jampolsky
- "Awareness" by Anthony DeMello
- "Help, Thanks, Wow" by Anne Lamott
- "The Spirituality of Imperfection" by Ernest Kurtz
- "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho
- "Illusions" by Richard Bach
To learn more about our Arizona holistic addiction treatment program,
call us at (888) 744-9969.