While many Americans are addicted to “street level” narcotics like heroin and cocaine, a significant percentage of people struggling with drug addiction have actually become addicted to prescription drugs. In particular, opioids and similar painkillers are extremely addictive to certain people. At Blueprints for Recovery, we use our proven methods for drug addiction treatment to also help people overcome prescription addiction.
Cornerstones of our drug rehab center in Prescott include:
- Group therapy: No one is alone at Blueprints for Recovery in Arizona. We offer group therapy sessions to let you know there are others facing similar challenges. Together, we can overcome and move forward to a brighter tomorrow without prescription opioid addiction.
- Individual therapy: Many patients who come to Blueprints for Recovery and our all-male rehabilitation facility prefer to protect their privacy. We honor their wishes by offering individual therapy sessions with dedicated counselors who genuinely care about our patients’ wellbeing.
- 12-step program to recovery: Looking towards the pillars of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), we have created a 12-step program of our own. Being able to plan your route through recovery can make all the difference between success and struggle. You can do this!
Want to know more about how you can fight your prescription drug addiction? Contact our Prescott drug treatment center today. We are here to support and guide you.
3-Phases to Keep You On-Track
At Blueprints for Recovery, we have specifically tailored our rehabilitation center to cater to young men between the ages of 18 and 30. This demographic tends to have particular or unique needs to overcome prescription drug addiction. Every patient is an individual who deserves and is given customized recovery plans.
We outline most recovery plans with a 3-phase approachfor effectiveness:
- Residential phase: Most of our prescription drug rehabilitation patients begin with a residential phase to find stability. You can temporarily live within our center so you are never far from a therapist’s support.
- Transitional living: Kicking a prescription or opioid habit will require you to reestablish normal living through part-time education or employment. Our transitional phase helps you find classes or careers that benefit and interest you.
- Independent living: Outside of Blueprints for Recovery, you are still not alone. We help you build strong relationships with family, friends, or other therapists so you can live independently and comfortably after rehabilitation sessions end.
Recovery is a Journey – We are Your Guides
There is no shame in admitting your prescription drug addiction. When you know you have a problem but do not know how to get help, please turn to our caring, compassionate, and experienced counselors and therapists at Blueprints for Recovery. Our Arizona drug treatment programs for young men have been proven to be effective, healthy, and encouraging for so many people in situations just like yours. It would be a genuine honor for us to learn how we can help you overcome your prescription drug or opiate addiction, too.
Call (888) 744-9969 today to talk to a member of our team about how to start your recovery.
Dedicated team of experienced professionals
Cutting-edge programs with a focus on adventure
Multi-faceted approach to long-term recovery
Community with an abundance of resources
Individualized drug and alcohol treatment plans
The roots of CSFGB were established in July, 1979 when Irv Cantor and Tom Rilee started the law firm of Rilee and Cantor. In 1981, Bruce Arkema and Steve Edmonds joined Rilee and Cantor, and the firm’s name changed to Rilee, Cantor, Arkema & Edmonds. Irv Cantor was in charge of the firm’s personal injury litigation, handling primarily insurance defense work. In the mid-80s, Cantor made the decision to work exclusively on plaintiff cases discontinuing his work in insurance defense.