Arizona Long Term Drug Rehab Center
Long-term Treatment for Drug and Alcohol Addiction
Blueprints for Recovery Leads the Way
- Blueprints for Recovery is a small, owner-operated long term facility, utilizing the 12-steps.
- We’re a 10 bed program for young men (18-26 years of age) or for those who might be older but have never launched in life.
- Located in Paulden, AZ on a 7 Acre Ranch which is becoming an organic farm (with the plans to be completely off-grid and solar/wind powered within 9 years).
- Because we are small, we have many opportunities to individualize care for each client, getting all the psychiatric and psychological care they need.
- As a group, we go on 2 long hikes every week.
- And once a month, we go on a camping trip which has included outdoor adventures such as: Surfing in Malibu, Snowboarding in Flagstaff, or Rock climbing at the Agua Fria National Monument.
- These trips serve, not only, as chances to show the clients how to have fun in sobriety, but also to encourage spirituality through nature, while learning how to function with a group and be a positive member of a team.
- Blueprints offers a vocational program including carpentry, farming, mechanics, electrical wiring, and plumbing, in order to give the residents an opportunity to try on new vocational skills and find out if any of them feel like a good fit after treatment for a viable career, often a missing piece for young adult addicts and alcoholics.
- Most addicts have low self-esteem and are riddled with shame. Our vocational program provides them with a forum to build and accomplish things.
- Our young men have built beautiful, handcrafted beds, built and installed railing for the Grand Room, they have designed and built a skateboard mini ramp, a full-sized, beach volleyball court with sand, a patio, and they’ve created a huge compost system and are working on a Greenhouse as their next project.
- They absolutely take ownership and healthy pride in their work. And they leave it behind as something that they have personally contributed to the Blueprints community.
- NEUROFEEDBACK—Because of the high success rates shown in the research of Brainpaint and Addiction Treatment, we proudly utilize the BrainPaint system for Neurofeedback, offering our residents a minimum of 45 sessions throughout their stays. The UCLA study on addiction reflected that 43 sessions of neurofeedback, in conjunction with a 12-step or faith-based program, and an inpatient treatment stay resulted in a 77% recovery rate—1 year post treatment.
- We also offer a comprehensive line of applied Neurotechnology, including: Alpha Stim, (Cranial Electrical Stimulation), Hemi Sync Auditory Brainwave Technology, p-Roshi meditation systems, and The Stress Eraser—traditional biofeedback machines (Forbes Magazine’s pick) for stress relief.
At Blueprints for Recovery, we realize that young adult addicts suffer from a complex of issues that all need to be treated. There is depression, dysthymia, lack of motivation, lack of spiritual connection, ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, trauma and affect dysregulation, inability to feel a part of or to be an integral member of a group, a deficiency in life skills and communication skills, as well as the near constant belief that drugs or alcohol can satisfy these disparities. We treat all of these over an extended period of time, giving the addict the best possible chance at a lifetime of recovery.